Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Me game day report...... FIELD PASSES!!!!

October 10, 2016 09:10AM
Wow!!! What a day..... Too bad the Rams loss ruined it a bit.

Got there early about 8:30 and fired up the grill and the breakfast beer..it was a picture perfect day as we enjoyed the pregame festivities...the Helpful Honda crew were walking around handing out sunscreen and what not, but then I noticed one of them talking to my friend Rudy and handing him some sort of ticket looking things, so I wisely and quickly went over to investigate and see Rudy with this look like he just won the lotto as he shows me a couple field passeseye popping smiley....so I kindly tell the Honda guy how awesome he is and how much I love Honda's ( I really do, big Honda/NSX guy) and ask/ beg him if he has a couple more??? What do you know..boom!!! Got the last two!!! So four of us lucky @#$%& got to go down to the field and rub elbows with the celebs and other dignitaries... Needless to say that shortened up our tailgate time as we wanted to head in early...so we headed down to the field about 11:45 and made our way over to the Rams sideline...met Steve Wychce on the way over then we met MJD... Made my way over to get some pics with the cheerleaders(of course) then headed over to the sideline to watch the warm ups...man those guys are much bigger up close and in real life..Marc Barron is a beast. I noticed Stan making his way over to the sideline as he walked towards the on field suites and got to shake his hand and tell him how stoked I was to have them back.. That would have been cool enough for me, but there was more...met and took pics with Vince Ferragamo, Mike Singletary, Coach McGiniss, Brandon Fisher, Les Snead, Kevin Demoff, Kara Henderson, Chief of police Charlie Beck, Kimberly Keenum, coach Fassel and some cheerleaders and some others I'm forgetting I'm sure......too bad the day didn't end then, it was amazing...it was Rams fan heaven!!! smileys with beer

All the pics are in my phone and will post them soon.

Big thanks to the Helpful Honda People!!!! bow smiley

Of course after that, anything but a win was gonna be a let down...sigh.

Another hot hot day in the stands as it was in the low 90's at kickoff... The fans were great, not too many Bills fans, I was expecting more form a New York area based team...
Game started out good with the offense once again moving the ball well, but then stalls and we end up with three instead of seven. Then the defense took the field minus 3/4 of our starting d-line and right away you could tell it was gonna be a long day as Shaddy went right through it...although I love the guy and he is by far our best CB, Tru could have changed this entire game on the Bills first drive if he would have been looking for the ball instead of looking to kill the WR...easy pick six was there as the ball was tipped, but instead he blew up the WR instead of the coliseum...would have been 10-0 Rams and the place would have gone nuts....instead a few plays later it was 7-3 Bills ugggh 14 point swing not to mention the momentum.

Live by turn overs die by them... The Rams just didn't have enough to over come the 2-0 turnover margin.

Turning point in the game was the roughing the kicker penalty... Game changed right then and there, although the Rams did end up forcing another punt it was shortly after that where Case threw that horrible pick six...uughhh. So frustrating. Thought it should have been a five yard penalty, but they gave him the 15 and that was it.

Gonna watch the game on dvr to see what I missed, but Gurley has been a disappointment to say the least... From my view it looked like he had some chances to bounce one or a cut back, but he doesn't even try that...it's just so straight forward with him right now. Boras did try some different looks but it wasn't enough to get him going. This team needs to change it up and become a pass first team until it softens up the defense...having better success threw the air right now even with Case Keenum. If Goff is ready it's time to put him in.

I know Fish is getting killed for the fake punt, but dammit, that play should have worked...there was a huge hole with blockers right in front of him but he panicked and tried going outside with it... Hindsight is alway 20/20 but there is no telling our hobbling defense was gonna get that ball back anyway... Although I thought a better time to take a risk was on the series before where we kicked the FG instead of going for the tie.

What can you do? Can't win them all I guess, but it sure would be nice.... We are still in good shape at 3-2 and can win these games in front of us....hope to god we get healthy this week though...losing the d-line is a huge blow to any team, especially this defense and missing Tru will be even uglier....pray for health!!!

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2016 09:13AM by Rampage2K-.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Me game day report...... FIELD PASSES!!!!

Rampage2K-1134October 10, 2016 09:10AM

pics....

Rampage2K-560October 10, 2016 10:27AM

More: pics....

Rampage2K-616October 10, 2016 10:51AM

Love it!

GreatRamNTheSky341October 10, 2016 10:56AM

Lol..was hanging with these guys instead.

Rampage2K-535October 10, 2016 11:17AM

Great Pics R2K.... (lucky dog)

RAMbler386October 10, 2016 01:14PM

Re: Great Pics R2K.... (lucky dog)

Rampage2K-363October 10, 2016 01:54PM

Man oh Man!

stlramz328October 10, 2016 02:16PM

Re: Man oh Man!

Rampage2K-302October 10, 2016 02:30PM

Excellent....

JamesJM264October 10, 2016 11:34AM

Re: Excellent....

Rampage2K-328October 10, 2016 11:47AM

Re: More: pics....

73Ram352October 11, 2016 11:42AM

Awesome PICS bro!! (nm)

tomatosan298October 10, 2016 02:06PM

FIELD PASSES!!!! Awesome & Thanks for posting!

Anonymous User498October 10, 2016 02:10PM

Thanks guys!!

Rampage2K-302October 10, 2016 02:43PM

Thanks Brother!

Ram Fan Teacher370October 10, 2016 03:36PM

Cool pics man!

six2stack379October 11, 2016 04:01AM

Re: Me game day report...... FIELD PASSES!!!!

sacram285October 11, 2016 04:37AM