Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

(On his philosophy behind the decision to challenge plays against Arizona)

October 03, 2016 05:49PM

“Understand there’s a difference between on the road, and a difference between being at home. On the road, you’re not going to get a review. That’s just the way things are. Anything that’s questionable, with respect to us, I’m not going to able to look at the jumbotron to see it. And keep in mind that the jumbotron feed is different from the replay feed. I didn’t get the benefit of it, nor did the assistants upstairs. I’m basing those challenges on things that I saw live on the field. That’s what replay is for. If (WR) Tavon (Austin) has got his hand underneath that ball…these are two big plays. I felt like we had a timeout left, and I felt like we needed to take a look at it. I didn’t personally see the ball on the ground with, respect to (WR) Brian (Quick’s) catch either. I go upstairs, and we don’t have anything, I haven’t seen anything. In Tavon’s case, they went to commercial. That’s the advantage of being at home, that you’re going to get those feeds. Now it’s not guaranteed that replay is going to have the same feeds, but at least you get a better opportunity to evaluate the play
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher (10-3-16)

Shaky555October 03, 2016 05:07PM

Blue and Gold189October 03, 2016 05:49PM