Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Once again, my hats off to the staff and players for the win

October 03, 2016 01:49PM
Realize I've mainly been nit-picky and negative about the coaching lately (who me?) But it's been a pleasant surprise these past couple weeks. Games you think the Rams are going to do everything they can to lose and then...somehow find a way to win. It's exasperating at times - the 2 bonkers challenges - the inability to pick up a singe yard on the final drive to try and run the clock out, but it's nice to finally get a couple breaks and see other teams make the mistakes we're used to seeing from our club. I like Arians as a coach but loved seeing his face on the sidelines at the end of the game - you know that one really burned as he has no respect for Fisher. I could just imagine Nelson from the Simpsons standing next to him and pointing - 'ha-ha'

At this point watching this team is a bit of a rollercoaster. it's week to week. I'm not sure what we're gonna get next week, or the week after. Can not gauge this group. One game at a time. 9-7 seems attainable. But then, so does 6-10. Which team will we be?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Once again, my hats off to the staff and players for the win

promomasterj351October 03, 2016 01:49PM