Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

then please shed some more light on it for me

September 30, 2016 08:54AM
below is the add to become an pff "analyst". im fairly certain everyone who posts on this board has the qualifications for the job.

Analyst
ProFootballFocus.com is seeking a number of highly enthusiastic and dedicated football fans to join their analysis team. If you’re a passionate follower of football, looking to expand your knowledge of the game and get a foot in the door of the football industry, then you could have what it takes to become a part of PFF.

In working for PFF you will contribute to the analysis and statistics that make PFF so unique. Every person from CEO to newest member of the team has started off working on the collation of player participation data that can take upwards of 20 hours per game to collect initially and, although this does reduce considerably with experience, it is not for the faint of heart. Producing this data improves your knowledge of the game and put you in a position to represent the PFF brand through written content, etc.

The successful candidate must have:

● Demonstrable knowledge of the NFL product and what PFF does
● A very high level of enthusiasm and passion for football and Pro Football Focus
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Ability to meet deadlines
● Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent attention to detail
● At least 20 hours of free time per week, with a large amount of time available on weekends

In return, Pro Football Focus offers training, an opportunity for you to develop your own profile on a highly regarded media platform, access to data not made available to the public (even via subscription), and payment based on work done in-season depending on accuracy. This is open to anyone in the USA, Canada, the UK or Ireland. You are welcome to send a resume/cover letter, but this is not necessary.

* This is not a full time position and there are no guarantees it will ever lead to one. You will be required to produce work during the regular season to a deadline, but at your own convenience. While we do pay for high quality work, if you are doing this purely for financial reward, the position is not for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2016 08:58AM by PHDram.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rewatched the Seattle game due to links from BrownSugar

PeoriaRa765September 29, 2016 03:20PM

Re: Rewatched the Seattle game due to links from BrownSugar

brownsugar410September 30, 2016 02:54AM

completely different conclusions

PHDram400September 30, 2016 07:03AM

Re: completely different conclusions

PeoriaRa371September 30, 2016 07:17AM

on pff

PHDram329September 30, 2016 07:24AM

Re: on pff