Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I Really Can't Wait Until This Current Regime Is Gone

September 13, 2016 05:33PM
I had high hopes for Fisher and Snead. I have actually been happy with the way Snead has worked drafts. For so many years, the Rams just sat in their spot and would wait to make a pick. Snead at least showed the brains and stones to move around in the draft. But, just too many misses imho. Not sure if it is more him or more Fisher.

All that being said, I am totally bored with this staff & GM. We know exactly what they are, nothing is going to change. I think they need a young innovative staff, a breath of fresh air. New approaches, new philosophies, innovative thinking is needed in the Rams organization. It will never happen under Fisher. I have had enough, period. I believe this season will be a basic disaster in most respects. The Rams will not make the playoffs and will not reach .500 again. I am just counting down until the end of the season when this current regime is sent packing. I hope for health of the players, improvement by the young players, and limit the embarrassment as much as possible.
I really wish this week was week 17. I don't even want to sit through another Jeff Fisher season. I already know how it is going to turn out and that is really frustrating and boring.
I hope the Rams hire top notch GM first and then let him go after a coach he covets, Would Demoff be the guy looking for the GM hire?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I Really Can't Wait Until This Current Regime Is Gone

RamFanInPA484September 13, 2016 05:33PM

Re: I Really Can't Wait Until This Current Regime Is Gone

Rams43376September 13, 2016 05:41PM

The talent they have isn't enough...

max301September 13, 2016 05:54PM

Re: Tricked every year

TonyHunter87323September 13, 2016 06:14PM

Re: I Really Can't Wait Until This Current Regime Is Gone

bigjimram21316September 13, 2016 06:20PM