Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Speed may be right...but why is it that everyone seems to leave out Mannion?

September 13, 2016 02:30PM
easy or hard scheme....it seems that everyone just NEEDS to have Goff come in.....I remember a guy named Warner who was dumped by a couple of teams as not even a 3rd stringer.....and he became a major NFL player......I look to now....we have a guy who was drafted in the 3rd round and since he has not made it to a starting spot he is forgotten....and we look towards the guy picked #1.....the reason Warner was dumped was because he just was not ready for the NFL...in time he did..it took major time for that to happen plus guys around him to help him.....Who at this time does Goff have to rely on? Don't make him or force him into becoming a Bradford #2.....possible talent ruined by those around him......it will set us back years....not just a season......

Who was the 1st QB picked when Warner was brought into the league?...Did he fulfill his pick? I just don't get the idea that we need Goff to get in there and the sooner the better......Meanwhile we may miss on Mannion.....Oh yea he has slow feet..he has a weird delivery....oh yes this and that.....Joe Capp had those same things said about him ...so have others....and they (vikings went to playoffs and SB's)

I am not saying for sure that Mannion is the the guy.....but it sure looks like that instead of just letting things work out you demand Goff to be the guy ASAP.....in the mean time you see how much the rest of the O needs to even become an aide to him......he will be eaten alive...if that happens we have lost out on a possible guy (Mannion) and also destroyed Goff with no chance of replacing either 1....we will be set back years....

I am not against Goff....I just think that Mannion is more ready then he is simply by experiencing a bit of the REAL game.....not preseason.....and although he flashed some ability he more flopped in his chances (Goff) this year......then Mannion.

You have people who will ask..If thats the case why did not Mannion get a chance last year....I say the same reason that we went and got Foles...and made case our starter this year before even the QB's palyed a down in preseason this year....we have no feel for the position....if that is the case maybe we could be missing out on Mannion....they have no feeling for the position....not that Mannion could not perform.....not as a Peyton...but maybe like a Joe Capp?..Capp was a winner as well no ring but a winner....Gabe was the same...you can pick others....we need a guy to turn us into a winner 1st...rings follow with improvement in that position or others....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just heard that Fish said Case is the starter next week....

roman18722September 13, 2016 11:44AM

Re: Just heard that Fish said Case is the starter next week....

LARams17324September 13, 2016 12:07PM

Re: Just heard that Fish said Case is the starter next week....

roman18356September 13, 2016 12:55PM

Re: Easy scheme?

Speed_Kills322September 13, 2016 01:04PM

I figure Case has this game and the next to get it right

GreatRamNTheSky344September 13, 2016 01:09PM

Speed may be right...but why is it that everyone seems to leave out Mannion?

roman18404September 13, 2016 02:30PM

I don't know about Mannion either, but I know this..

JamesJM293September 13, 2016 02:42PM