Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm Embarrassed

September 13, 2016 08:11AM
First week of the season. Monday Night. Prime Time. And we come out, get shut out 28-0 by a team that most people were saying were one of the worst teams in the league...and we look as bad as possible doing it.

Where was our vaunted D-Line that couldn't get a sniff of Gabbert? He had all day back there.

Where was our O-Line? Keenum had about 1 second to get rid of the ball most plays.

I knew our secondary was a question mark, but my gawd, Sensabaugh was lost and everybody else was a step slow.

Keenum was just awful. The play calling was predictable and awful. The offense was pathetically offensive. But, this is what we've come to expect from a Fisher-led team. He has never employed a real, proven OC. He has no idea what a modern NFL offense is supposed to look like. And, we've seen this movie before, he was outcoached and out-game planned. In addition, another Fisher staple, penalties and undisciplined players, reared their ugly heads...again.

I'm so tired of this regime. I've always wanted Fisher gone and Snead to stay, but now I think we need to clean house. They either can't evaluate talent, or they can evaluate talent but have no idea how to coach them, or a mix of both. Whatever it is, it ain't working.

I think I'm going to blow my top if Stan gives this crew an extension.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm Embarrassed

RamsFanSinceLA615September 13, 2016 08:11AM

Ditto....nm

RamBum265September 13, 2016 08:34AM

Re: I'm Embarrassed

oldmanram313September 13, 2016 10:10AM