Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Has this team improved under Fisher

September 13, 2016 07:57AM
He took over a team with little talent that averaged 4 wins a season with Spags and Linehan regimes to a team that averages 6 to 7 wins a season. Woopty woo!
Like I have said, I think it is much easier to go from terrible to average then average to great and Fisher has shown through the years that he is just an average
coach whose time has passed and to make things worse, is very stubborn.

Year 5:

1. Team still comes out flat
2. way to many penalties
3. Horrific offense
4. Blown draft picks....yes he has drafted better, but they have had a @#$%& load of picks. Quick, Robinson, Pead
5. Man needs to recognize in today's NFL, QB are key.
6. Make legit coaching choices please: Boras, Weinke....come on.
7. Questionable free agent decisions every year. Trust me the secondary will haunt the Rams this year. Gabbert is awful.
8. My kingdom for a play making WR or TE...or god forbid both.

I'm tired of he inherited a bad team and it takes years to improve. Many of the players he inherited are gone and other picks he claimed were a foundation are gone.
Its a revolving door and the talent base, although improved on the D line, is still questionable. Other foundation players such as Tru may also be on their way out.

As I post every year, franchise improve quickly now a days. Historically I have mentioned the Saints, Colts, Seahawks.....now we are looking at the Raiders, Tampa Bay, Vikings as young teams that have recently been very bad and that are on the rise. Pick your teams.....yes many have good QBs, but those franchises value the QB position and many made moves to get their QB. In the mean time, Rams continue to look lost.

RIP Bucky - 7/25/1943 - 1/19/2013
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Has this team improved under Fisher

ferragamo79360September 13, 2016 07:57AM

Talent-Wise Defensively? Yes

ramBRO236September 13, 2016 08:01AM

Re: Has this team improved under Fisher

IowaRam229September 13, 2016 08:01AM