Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OUT CLASSED tonight once game started

September 12, 2016 08:44PM
Excellent for national anthem but an embarrassment other than that.

Jeff Fisher and a few faithfull probably felt like this would really play out well and Keenum would certainly be a difference maker. He could not put us in a position to win nor lead our undisciplined offense. He was clueless and in some respect looked like he had a dead arm.

I have said as have others you cannot put it all on Gurley and Austin and a novice OC with a hodgepodge coordinator arrangement. Passing game coordinator what a joke.Whe do we even bother?

This was an embarrassment and if anyone is wondering why Geoff is not "ready" its because the powers that be are not yet ready. Look who he gets to follow. I mean this team was not ready for prime time. Its like the whole team was inactive this week. We might as well have benched our entire offense. New place same results. It was embarrassing.

Blaine Gabbert was not steller but he was head and shoulders better than Keenum now our OL well makes you glad that the kid was not back there getting hit on the other hand if Keenum was playing at game speed and processing things at a pro level then Geoff must still be in training pants if they could not teach him to hand-off the ball to Gurley wide right and wide left.

I am thoroughly embarrassed for the team but this is Jeff's baby and one egg does not an omelette make.

Well you can scrable it or fry it and I am guessing Jeff has a magic number that says too much losing. I was hoping Mannion would be let in.

maybe someone will trade for Case and Mannion will be #1 and Jared #2 and then we can do that again in a couple of weeks before Jared becomes the starter and we can get on with the rebuild.

Rams offense is the worst I have seen since Jeff came. Perhaps its the memories and I just think that but my it seemed so bad that I did not even yell once at the screen dispie my disgust but I saw nothing in the offseason to inspire me and once I learned we were not starting the kid I guessed there is just nothing that would be a mystery. I have seen this bad script before. .

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2016 08:48PM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

OUT CLASSED tonight once game started

BumRap427September 12, 2016 08:44PM

Re: OUT CLASSED tonight once game started

Rams43229September 12, 2016 08:47PM

Re: It hurt to watch and yet not a tear in my eye

BumRap257September 12, 2016 08:52PM