Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Often mistaken for others, Les Snead is trying to build relocated Rams into contenders

September 11, 2016 02:34PM
Often mistaken for others, Rams GM Les Snead is trying to build relocated Rams into contenders

By Mike DiGiovanna

It usually happens at an airport gate. Les Snead will notice people whispering, and one will ask, “Are you Matthew McConaughey?”

A fan was once so convinced that Snead was former Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre that he insisted on an autograph. Snead finally obliged by signing, “Brett Favre, by Les Snead.”

Some have mistaken Snead, with his wavy, strawberry blond hair that spawned a Twitter account (@LesSneadHair) with 1,739 followers and a square jawline that he sometimes sprinkles with a goatee, for Ken Whisenhunt, a former Arizona Cardinals and Tennessee Titans head coach.

“I’ve spent my whole life being told I look like somebody else,” Snead said.

If Snead, 45, can pull off the second phase of his ambitious rebuilding plan, turning Los Angeles’ new/old professional football team “from competitive to contender,” maybe someone will spot him at the beach, in a restaurant or a boarding area and say, “Hey, aren’t you Les Snead, general manager of the Rams?”

Read Complete Article-[www.latimes.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2016 02:34PM by RamBill.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Often mistaken for others, Les Snead is trying to build relocated Rams into contenders

RamBill535September 11, 2016 02:34PM