Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Fisher/Snead Extensions?

August 30, 2016 07:04AM
RamFanInPA
We have all heard that it is likely that Fisher & Snead will receive extensions in the near future. Personally, I do not agree with this, but I do understand it from a business point of view.
That being said, my prediction is that they will each receive two year extensions. If they produce a winner great, if not, a new regime will lead the team into a new era (stadium, uniforms, etc).

What are your guys thoughts?

Go Rams!!!!!

Three months ago I would have responded that there were 2 scenarios.

What I thought would happen, and what I thought SHOULD happen. But now I think that they are merging into just one.

What I think should happen is that the season should play out under Fisher's direction. If he posts a winning record, maybe even a playoff appearance, then by all means extend him. And with a juicy contract, at that. But do NOT extend him until he's produced the desired results, if only for one season.

But if he turns in yet another mediocre 7 or 8 win season? He's gotta go. So Fisher controls his own future, as it should be.

Either way, I think Snead is a keeper. In fact, if Fisher is released, Snead should be promoted to include the normal responsibilities of a GM. Then his first job is to hire Fisher's replacement.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fisher/Snead Extensions?

RamFanInPA532August 30, 2016 03:49AM

Re: Fisher/Snead Extensions?

Rams43285August 30, 2016 07:04AM