Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agree with about half of this.

August 30, 2016 08:01AM
1) The Oline depth is actually pretty good imo. It's just that when you put in ALL #2s and 3s you're going to have issues. Hopefully you're never putting in more than 1 (maybe 2) subs and the starters beside them help out. So I don't think what we saw as a unit on the Oline (with the 2nds and 3rds) was indicative of an actual game situation.

2) What I see in Joyner is frustration. They're moving him around all over the place. I don't think he's being allowed to settle in. And I'll tell you something else: it's like how QBs get blamed for ALL Int's, but as often as not the WR ran the wrong route, or a ball got tipped, or the WR even slipped on his cut after the ball had already been thrown. I suspect that some of what we saw had to do with others not being where they should have been (perhaps the FS for instance). Not saying Joyner is blameless. But the guy has played too well in the past to just suddenly fall off the cliff and be awful.

3) I have NO idea what this person is watching when it comes to the Dline. Our Dline depth through the 10th man is awesome.

Interesting that there seems little mention of WRs who simply don't catch the ball. To me, if there is one standout negative during the preseason, it is this. And it's been the same for as long as I can remember under Fisher. He seems to place little importance on the position. Cast offs and UDFAs seem to be his idea of putting together a WR corp. Drives me nutz.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Entertaining Bronco game review post by fanotodd...

Rams431006August 29, 2016 04:06PM

OL and DL depth

LMU93411August 30, 2016 07:43AM

Agree with about half of this.

RockRam368August 30, 2016 08:01AM