Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Chiefs-Bears

August 27, 2016 09:57AM
zn
MamaRAMa
zn
MamaRAMa
The Chiefs-Bears game is being shown locally right now on both CBS and NBC. The game on CBS is the Chiefs' broadcast. The game on NBC is the Bears' broadcast. I've never seen an NFL game being broadcast at the same time on two major networks. I think this is so unfair to local viewers. Why not show a different game with different teams on one of the networks? If I had a choice, I'd be watching that other game. We have no say in what's broadcast. I resent to high heaven that they're shoving the Chiefs (who I can't stand) and the Bears (who I can't stand) down our throats every week. I'd much rather they show a Game of the Week showcasing a good matchup rather than assuming I want to make the Chiefs or the Bears new HOME team. I absolutely do not!

If this is the crap they're going to pull on Sundays once the regular season starts, we'll just watch the Red Zone.

YOU CAN PAY FOR BOTH REMAINING PS GAMES INCLUDING DENVER, OR GET BOTH FREE

You can sign up for NFL Game Pass and see both remaining preseason games, but that would cost 99 dollars. Only do that though if you want game pass all year.

HOWEVER, you can get up to 2 free preseason games games by signing up for Game Pass on a 7-day trial. If you begin your free 7 day trial on August 27, that allows you to see both the August 27th Denver game and the September 1st Minnesota game for free.

Game pass is here.

[www.nfl.com][[/quote]

Yes, I'm aware of that, zn. I pay a pretty penny for Uverse already and that's as far as I'm willing to go. I am not giving the NFL another red cent in my lifetime. I am not buying anymore NFL merchandise. I am not attending anymore NFL games. I'm willing to watch NFL games on tv because I already pay for the NFL Network in my cable package. I just don't want my local tv station deciding for me that the Chiefs or Bears will be my new Home team. I'd rather not have a home team at all since there's no team in St Louis anymore. I'd be happier with reruns of the Waltons on Sundays rather than a Chiefs or Bears game every week. Ptooey!.

Mama, it;s free.

It's free? Well that's a horse of a different color. smiling smiley No, seriously... since it's only a 7-day free offer, it's just not worth it to me. But I appreciate your suggestion, zn. At least you're thinkin'.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Chiefs-Bears

MamaRAMa668August 27, 2016 09:15AM

zn441August 27, 2016 09:21AM

MamaRAMa438August 27, 2016 09:35AM

zn744August 27, 2016 09:50AM

MamaRAMa385August 27, 2016 09:57AM