Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

it's not true

August 10, 2016 04:18AM
ramithard
[www.120sports.com]

I have seen lazy fake fan-blog type journalists try to stir up this argument.

HOWEVER, and I know this for a fact, the entire Pace speech was up on NFL.com this whole time. I know, I watched it. I even linked it on the PD board at 1 AM Monday. I linked it HERE, too, but I forget what time.

Meanwhile what happened on youtube is that they posted 8:01 minutes of a 16 minute speech. Yeah the St. Louis part was in those missing minutes, but so was the part where he thanked Kroenke.

So the entire time there was a cut-short youtube version, anyone who wanted could watch the entire speech on NFL.com. And again, I know this, I did watch it.

That's a pretty inept conspiracy if you ask me. cool smiley So while presumably the NFL cut off the youtube version at about halfway through, they had the entire speech mounted on their own website.

Then what kills me is the people who say the cut-off youtube version couldn't have been a mistake. Right, the same organization that had to cancel the HOF game because they couldn't paint the field right is incapable of making a mistake putting up a youtube vid.

And again a reminder. In the original screwed up youtube vid, HALF the speech was missing. Not just the brief St. Louis bit, but also Pace thanking Kroenke.

As conspiracies go, that's just not very diabolical.

BTW the "news" that this was a deliberate plot is being "reported," so far, only on amateur fan blog sites, the kind that masquerade as real sports media sites. Like the one linked in this thread. Everyone else seems to get that the entire speech was always available at NFL.com.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2016 04:22AM by zn.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL Edits Pace's HOF Speech...bu*&%$!@

ramithard735August 10, 2016 01:36AM

it's not true

zn425August 10, 2016 04:18AM

so true

21Dog389August 10, 2016 04:53AM