Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mental Ma#@#%%# of the media

August 09, 2016 05:50AM
The talking heads are just that, talking heads. They are like us in away here on this or other forums discussing the NFL or our favorite team.
A great deal of what is being brought up is like watching TMZ. Nobody knows what the truth is yet. Maybe the coaches and maybe the players.

I have heard Case Keenum disrespected on the airwaves here in LA by people who didn't even watch one down of Rams football in 2015 yet they are paid to voice their educated opinion which is frankly quite ignorant from what I have heard.

Keenum probably has played the most consistent football for any Rams QB in the last 10 years. I have heard opinions by local media that if Goff is not better then Keenum already then maybe the Rams made a mistake. What a dumb uninformed opinion that is.

Keenum ran a up tempo high powered offense at the University of Houston and was pretty much Jared Goff years ago before we even knew who Jared Goff was.

Then we hear opinions like the home opener is an automatic loss for the Rams against the Seahawks. That came from and ex-NFLer named Marcellus Wiley he works for ESPN and has a podium each day to state his opinion. Sounds to me like Marcellus didn't watch the Rams in recent years or he would know that the Rams swept the Seahawks last season and that the Rams play them tough every season. But he like others in local LA sportstalk on the radio is what we get right now.

Most national media types are pretty much the same way.

Its just talking points for their shows each day.

We don't know right now. We will know better in a few weeks.

Grits
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mental Ma#@#%%# of the media

GreatRamNTheSky972August 09, 2016 05:50AM

LA doesn't know "how" to have an NFL team..... yet

SunTzu_vs_Camus474August 09, 2016 06:09AM

Re: Mental Ma#@#%%# of the media

Rams43416August 09, 2016 06:48AM

Chuck Knox's 1st season, 1973 Rams were picked 3rd

GreatRamNTheSky473August 09, 2016 09:20AM

Re: Chuck Knox's 1st season, 1973 Rams were picked 3rd

oldschoolramfan459August 09, 2016 01:21PM