Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Day 5 (Wed) camp report by 69Ramfan...

August 04, 2016 03:18PM
Here's 69Ramfan...

No Pads
Today I focused more on the Offense side of the ball, since we really know what we have on the D side.

Offense

QBs
Keenum with the 1s Looked pretty good, had a few good throws to his WRs, especial one for about 20yrs to TA. And a deep post to Britt.

Goff with with the 2s but played again the 2s and 1s Defense. (Goff had some good throws, but I felt he didn’t have a great day, just my observation, I want to say hitting about 55 to 60% of his throws, that’s what it looked like, I wasn’t counting his throws, just an estimate. But one thing I did notice, if given the time, he reads threw his progressions down the field as long as he can before checking down.

Mannion with the 3s, (I must say, with my naked eye, Mannion looked really good, he didn’t look slow with his feet as some have been putting out. And he has a strong arm.

RBs
Gurley had this 40 or 50yd run, with a hole opening up and he took it to the house.
Benny Cunningham looked slim and trim, he had some nice runs.

WRs
1s, Britt and TA Looked really good,
especially TA, when he gets the rock in open space, he is like a jack rabbit, hard to stop.
Britt a nice deep post catch.

2s Quick, had some nice catches, one for a TD
Mike Thomas was looking really good, catching everything that was throw his way, maybe missed one or two throws.

Duke Williams had a deep ball thrown to him for a TD, not sure if it was from Goff or Mannion.
After the catch, all of the WRs went to grab him and cheer him on. (But it was a questionable call whether he caught it inbounds.)

TEs
1s Kendricks, I seen one drop, but mostly he was being target about five or more times.
Harkey, he is out there blocking.

2s Higabee, everything that was thrown to him, he was making the catch. He is a nice big target. (He is no Cook.)

OL
Hard to really tell, cause they didn’t seemed to really go all out from the D-line side of the ball.

But the 1s did open up a hole with Gurley finding it and taking it to the house.

My observation was done from mostly of memory, since I wasn't well equipped.

It was a nice time at the camp, my youngest daughter was getting some autographs and selfies,
one from Westbrooks and Greg the Leg.

I actually walked right by Robert Quinn and William Hayes, but my daughter didn't want their autograph,
she was all into getting Goffs autograph and selfie,,, which never happened,,, LoL
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Day 5 (Wed) camp report by 69Ramfan...

Rams43826August 04, 2016 03:18PM