Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A few interesting highlights from the last JT Chat...

August 03, 2016 08:17AM
Some of these are a bit controversial. Maybe even provocative.

Here's JT...

Who's your early camp favorite for the FS spot?

I didn't write on this over the weekend, but keep an eye out for Maurice Alexander, the Eureka High product out of St. Louis who once worked as a janitor at the Edward Jones Dome. Alexander is fast and physical, his frame reminds you of Kam Chancellor.

The game is still new to him particularly at the safety level. (He's a converted college linebacker.) So he's still learning and seeing things he hasn't seen before. But he was working with the starters at free safety during my weekend in LA, and I get the feeling that's the way the coaches think it will end up.

Jim, don't you think there must be some serious pressure on Fisher to start winning? This is his fifth year, and 5-11 or 6-10 isn't going to help see the no doubt high priced PSL's and tickets they have in mind for the new stadium.

They need to be pretty good pretty soon, don't you think?

One would think so.
----------

How were you treated in LA over the weekend by Rams staff?

Great. Lots of handshakes, man hugs. Got to chit-chat informally with several coaches.Good to see the equipment guys, other staffers, etc. Love the PR staff _ we spent a lot of hours together over the years.

If Bradley Marquez gets beat out by Cooper and Quick gets beat out by Thomas who sticks on the roster out of the 2?

Marquez won't get beat out by Cooper; Quick won't get beat out by Thomas.

If EJ Gaines plays with his hair on fire any way he could beat out TRU?

He probably would've beaten out Johnson last season were it not for the injury. And they're not competing with each other this year _ they're on opposite side.

Ex Ram you expect to have the best year this season?

Sorry, I answered this earlier but forgot to include the question. 1.) Richie Incognito; 2.) Chris Long; 3.) Danny Amendola; 4.) Rodney McLeod; 5.) Sam Bradford. (Me: Notice no mention of Janoris Jenkins here? Oversight? I dunno...)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A few interesting highlights from the last JT Chat...

Rams431046August 03, 2016 08:17AM

Thomas and his guesses lol

TonyHunter87443August 03, 2016 10:52AM