Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A few comments from various Day 2 camp reports and tweets...

July 31, 2016 04:29PM
Too tedious to copy and paste each one that I saw.

Besides, they will probably be well covered in pressers and various beat reporter articles. So these are just for the impatient that want an appetizer while we wait for more details. Like me. Lol.

GRob was looking good. Real good. Yeah, GRob. Hands and foot quickness. Say hallelujah!

Multiple positives about Spruce. He really impressed today. One respected poster flat out said that he's now sure that Spruce makes the team.

Tavon was really balling before he went down. I mean, impressive 100% effort. Including a 30 yarder where he just blew by the defender in first 3 steps.

Nice comments on Gaines. He's showing no effects from his injury and is making plays.

No mercy (again) from GW and Fisher against Goff. He's getting a camp trial by fire test by this D. It was a mixed bag again today for Goff.

Duke Williams displayed an apparent lack of interest. Not to mention multiple drops. Some coach was giving him an earful on the sideline. I doubt he makes it, frankly.

McRoberts hasn't impressed so far.

Positives on Higbee regarding size, effort, and hands. Don't recall specific plays mentioned, however.

Mannion looks much improved, but getting few snaps. A clear 3rd stringer, it seems.

Quinn looking good. No evidence of any health issues. Waufle even commented to a poster how happy with Quinn's health he was.

That's about it from what I recall off the top of my head.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A few comments from various Day 2 camp reports and tweets...

Rams431067July 31, 2016 04:29PM

Quinn

ramBRO627July 31, 2016 04:55PM

Re: A few comments from various Day 2 camp reports and tweets...

napoli543July 31, 2016 05:27PM

Re: A few comments from various Day 2 camp reports and tweets...

Rams43563July 31, 2016 05:31PM