Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

its finally starting to feel real....

July 31, 2016 02:30PM
.... And it's amazing!!!!

It's like a rebirth of a franchise.....that needed one in the worst way!!!

As happy as I and others here in So Cal are right now , I feel horrible for the die hards in St. Louis who were there til the end ..I know exactly how you feel...I'm sure they are sick to their stomach watching all the hoopla that is surrounding their old team here in So Cal with the nonstop coverage on NFL Network the last two days..... I just hope they can remain die hards like some of us did when they left us 22 years ago....having said that, this move is a great thing for this team and the energy that has been created by it ... 80,000 fans going nuts at home games should help this team tremendously this year and beyond....winning will help, but this will help with the winning....

22 years ago I was 22 years old and had UC Irvine to myself during their last training camp ....crazy how that was half a lifetime ago and how much has changed.... can't wait till next Saturday when I can walk into the coliseum with my wife and kids on family night and just take it all in......

GO RAMS!!!!!

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams' first official practice since their return to L.A. is a reality show, in the best sense

RamBill977July 30, 2016 10:07PM

its finally starting to feel real....

Rampage2K-437July 31, 2016 02:30PM

Re: its finally starting to feel real....

stlramz443July 31, 2016 03:13PM

Re: its finally starting to feel real....

Rampage2K-396July 31, 2016 03:27PM