Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I would bet Jim Hill could of course he's

July 31, 2016 08:22AM
a football guy. The writers who also broadcast such as Vinny Bonsignore can. He's pretty knowledgeable.

Frankly I think you are going to see some adjustments locally in LA Sports talk. These guys have gotten away with having their noses up Kobe Bryants rear end for almost two decades and all you hear is Lakers talk with some Dodgers and Angels talk and then of course Kings and Ducks when its NHL playoff time.

But mostly, its been all Kobe all the time on both KLAC 570 which is a Fox station and ESPN 710 AM. Max Kellerman has left LA and gone back to NY to work for the network. Marcellus Wiley his long time partner out here seems lost. For an ex-NFL guy he's horrible on football and knows very little below the 40,000 foot level. The other day Wiley and some other dude were discussing the Rams schedule and he called the Seahawks game at the Coliseum, their home opener a guaranteed "L" or loss. Wiley doesn't know the Rams have played the Hawks tougher then any team in the NFL. He's dunder head.

Grits
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

LA fans face learning curve when it comes to Rams

RamBill824July 30, 2016 08:52AM

Only for the bandwagoners

GreatRamNTheSky412July 31, 2016 06:54AM

Re: question how many on-air radio voices locally

leafnose452July 31, 2016 07:07AM

I would bet Jim Hill could of course he's

GreatRamNTheSky430July 31, 2016 08:22AM

It will take time

waterfield419July 31, 2016 07:54AM