Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The B&W color scheme....

July 30, 2016 06:46AM
Before I say this let's understand each other clearly. I participate in the Uni Color threads entirely for 'fun'... and that because I'm not really into fashion... once the Ram's take the field I pretty much couldn't care less what they're wearing. I'm adamant about only a couple of things... Horns on the Helmets and sticking with Blue, Gold, White. Hue's? I had my preferences but I have given very little thought to the colors over the years... I was too busy rooting for wins.

That was me, and Uni's. And THEN....

I saw the new B&W color scheme Ramsrule used for the Mobile version of this website... and now... well, I'll never be a fanatic about our Uni's BUT... without question B&W's are my favorite. The mobile version of this site is gorgeous... elegant.... powerful.... makes the Uni colors most of you like, (sorry about this), look like the inside of an M&M bag to me. beer cheer smiley

Most of you, if I'm reading the board correctly, want the B&Y's back again ala 1999, or very near that. Then the B&W's as throwbacks.... I can live with that. I like the B&Y's... Both the 99' B&Y's and especially the B&W's crush today's colors, IMHO.

If you haven't seen the mobile version, or can't, I'm adding a photo of it at the end of this post to prove my point. And for those of you who suspect that I'm doing this simply to agitate and aggravate many of you... you're right. yes

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The B&W color scheme.... Attachments

JamesJM869July 30, 2016 06:46AM

Uniform thread....

wv ram533July 30, 2016 08:57AM

Ok, I get ya, all but the Zombie Apocalypse...

JamesJM474July 30, 2016 09:09AM

The Zombie Apocalypse is for real...

sstrams434July 30, 2016 09:20AM

he's in denial..

wv ram438July 30, 2016 11:12AM

Re: he's in denial..

JamesJM396July 30, 2016 01:05PM