Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nice read...

July 26, 2016 06:33PM
As I noted a day or two ago, I was at the Legends game Saturday too with my family. I greatly enjoyed reading your post. I was one of the many PSL holders with that sad look on their faces walking out of the stadium knowing this was truly the end of an era. Of course I'll still root for the team. I've lived in Indy for the past 8 years due to the nature of my work but even though I sold the PSLs when we relocated, I still made it home for 3-4 games a year (and we go back for at least that many Cardinal and Blues games as well). If they have to vacate my hometown, I'm actually "happy" the Rams are headed to an area I like to visit, as my wife and I try to get to SoCal once or twice each year for vacations, and have contemplated purchase of a retirement property in the Palm Desert/Rancho Mirage area in the next 6-8 years. I hope the fan base will be as cordial when I wear my STL Rams gear to games in Inglewood, with pride, as the STL fan base was to you when you wore your new LA Rams gear, with pride, in our city. I've concluded that we come together as RAMS FANS to all cheer for the Horns, not for lines drawn on a map. For me, it has very little to do with geography. It has nothing to do with ownership or the league administration. It has everything to do with the players, coaches and the team. And those beautiful helmets.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Weekend at the Legends game Attachments

ramithard1190July 26, 2016 01:01PM

Thank you for sharing this.

RustyRay532July 26, 2016 01:57PM

EXCELLENT REPORT...

JamesJM561July 26, 2016 02:14PM

Nice read...

wik533July 26, 2016 06:33PM

Re: Nice read...

ramithard535July 28, 2016 11:54AM

Re: Nice read...