Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We ask this question every year it seems to me.....

July 15, 2016 09:32AM
Where they play has nothing to do with it save for those who live in that area. The thing I have noticed it that they don't get better, nor do they get worse. That's shown by their records over this Fisher period.

My question is if they do improve can they say on that upper spiral like a packer/seattle/pats team can do.

I know it will happen it has to happen.......it easy to stay in the middle of the pack...it's much harder to stay at the top when you get there. Have they built the team to do that? Until they get in that area it's hard to say, but it looks to me they have.

Stay healthy on the O-line, get Quinn going, have the WR's actually learn from someone, get the offense using everyone in the right ways....get our kickers head straight or replace.....

Sounds like a lot of things to do but really it's not IMO......1 stay healthy, 2 demand WR improvement, 3-OC actually uses people correctly, 4 - ZG works out his problems (I don't think that is that hard for him to do).

So IMO we need to do 4 things to improve upon a 7 win season....we will have tough seasons as long as we don't take these division people out.....We get 8 wins out of those games....we got it.....easy to say harder to do.....but IMO we can do it.

13 years is long enough.....the fans deserve better.....all RAM fans not just those in the proximity of the team.....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Are L A Rams LB's better, or worse, in "16?

Rams43888July 15, 2016 06:44AM

We'll see

NewMexicoRam585July 15, 2016 06:45AM

Re: We'll see

Rams43603July 15, 2016 07:04AM

I am concerned about the linebackers

GreatRamNTheSky577July 15, 2016 09:05AM

I am concerned about LB depth

LMU93594July 15, 2016 09:23AM

We ask this question every year it seems to me.....

roman18587July 15, 2016 09:32AM