Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kevin Durant Injury Why was Williams allowed back in NFL

June 11, 2019 04:20AM
When I watched the game last night, I am a big Golden State fan. Love Curry and Thompson as they remind me of Bruce and Holt.

But when Durant got injured and the crowd started to cheer, I loved it when the Toronto players called for a stop of the cheering. It made me proud as an ex athlete that they wanted no part of that ugly mindset wanting to win the coward way and wishing injury on the other team.

That is what athletics is about, wanting to compete against the other team’s best, head on, man to man.

Williams game planning injuries and giving specific orders to cause them in piles and sideline tangled up tackles or late hits, etc. and glorifying and passing the hat around that the worst the injury they caused, the higher the reward, is the most despicable, coward act that I have ever seen in sports.

His lifetime ban should not have been lifted. I believe in 2nd chances, but in this case, the act was so severe, the punishment needed extra punch on it so this kind of cowardly acts would be deterred in the future.

Remember he ended the careers of Farve, Warner, and Manning with his bounty hits he planned.

I took a new respect on the Toronto players and despite my love for Golden State, and will give them credit for head up winning this series if that is how it plays out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2019 04:21AM by Rams_81.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kevin Durant Injury Why was Williams allowed back in NFL

Rams_81376June 11, 2019 04:20AM

Re: Kevin Durant Injury Why was Williams allowed back in NFL

Classicalwit217June 11, 2019 11:05AM