Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Welcome to The Original HERD Deacon......

March 30, 2012 04:09AM
Thanks so much Deacon for taking the time and effort to visit with The Original HERD, we appreciate this beyond words.

Well, I don't have a real question persee I just want to thank you for the many years of enjoyment and thrills you gave me as a young RAMS fan back in the 60's and 70's.
I had season tickets in the Coliseums portable endzone way back then and I just bet you remember how close and noisy we were in that big metal contraption, I enjoyed those seats and your play along with many other RAMS players for 15 years until the move.

Your class and intensity is what set the tone for the way I watched and enjoyed my RAMS football back then and it has carried my enthusiasm for the RAMS to this day.

I guess I'll ask one simple little question, when I played football way back when I always noticed that I couldn't really hear the crowd, now granted my crowds were smaller than yours for sure so I wanted to ask you, did you hear those big crowds or were you enjoying yourself to much to do so?

Thanks again for the privilage of spending some time with you, here's a big High HOOVES to a great RAMS player and HOF'er.

RAM23 aka Phil

RAM23
The Original HERD©
Dedicated Rams Fans
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Welcome to The Original HERD Deacon......

RAM232554March 30, 2012 04:09AM

Re: Welcome to The Original HERD Deacon......

Deacon Jones1462April 05, 2012 04:42PM