February 20, 2012 06:27PM
Mike Karney Q and A

Rams fans,

I'd like to begin by saying thank you to shaky and tony-sopRAMO for asking me to be apart of tonight. i feel honored to come on and talk rams football and football in general with all of "the original herd" and answer everything based on my experience of playing the game and playing for the rams organization for 2 years. with that, l plan on answering your questions with the mindset of "shooting it straight". i will not "sugar coat" my answers, in regards to the organization past or present, players, coaching or front office. my answers will be coming from what i saw as a player, and what i believe to be true. In no means whatsoever am i being bitter towards any of it. i was fortunate and lucky to have played as long as i did. Although, i will say, my time with the rams was far far too short. but nothing gives me more statisfaction than to help educate or give better "insight" to a game i enjoyed playing at the highest level. once again, thanks for having me on and i hope all of you enjoy!

Mike Karney

full transcript: [www.ramsfans.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2012 02:51AM by Shaky.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mike Karney Q and A, Transcript

Shaky2413February 20, 2012 06:27PM