February 20, 2012 04:07PM
i wouldn't necessarily say they were soft. although every sunday thats what it looked like. i do believe that too many of them were "way over the heads" from a talent standpoint. steve loney was not very good at holding any of them accountable for there play. guys like goldberg, brown and bell, time and time again played bad game after bad game and nothing was ever said or done about it. jason smith was the only one until (i think this past year brown got benched) who was benched for bad play. i believe it was always worthy and i believe it had to do with that fact they drafted him #2 overall. i don't think he will be around much longer even with a pay cut that is much needed (to accomplish to make the moves necessary for the rams this offseason.) as u mentioned, spags and devaney were fired in the end, for alot of reasons but this being one of them for sure. coaches and sometimes front office personnel live and die by what they do or didn't do. along with steve loney, he never made it better from his position and he got it in the end as well. look for this group to be much improved in 2012
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mike, why is the Rams OL so soft?

ramsfaninmd2101February 14, 2012 12:07PM

Re: Mike, why is the Rams OL so soft?

MikeKarney1403February 20, 2012 04:07PM